There are a number of ways to contact us to make an appointment.
- You can complete an eConsult online to hear back from a GP or nurse by the end of two working days.
- You can download the NHS app to request an appointment.
- You can telephone your preferred practice to ask for an appointment.
All appointments will take place via telephone in the first instanace. If you need a follow up face to face appointment, this will be arranged with you after your telephone call.
You may be able to get what you need without booking an appointment.
- If you need a repeat prescription, you can ask you pharmacy to order this for you, or request via eConsult or Patient Access
- You can look at our Services menu for help with common health concerns, and self-referrals